ArtRage Studio Pro 3.0.6 | 26.07 MB
With ArtRage you can paint with oils and watercolors, sketch with pencils, spray stickers over your canvas, and much more. Stencils and rulers let you create precise shapes or smooth curves freehand. Tracing and Reference images let you load photos to recreate either by eye or by letting ArtRage select colors for you as you paint. For professional users, ArtRage offers Layers and Layer Groups, Layer Blend Modes compatible with the PSD file format, plugin Filter suport and more.
ArtRage Studio: Ideal for artists who want to work with the wider range of tools Studio and Studio Pro offer but do not want the filtering and detailed editing options Studio Pro provides.
- All of the tools from ArtRage 2, many with new features.
- New tools including Watercolor, Gloop Pen, Sticker Spray, Text, and an auto-smoothing inking pen.
- Unlimited Layers and Layer Groups, including Layer Blend Modes.
- Peel-off stickers: Place premade objects on your canvas.
- Improved interface that makes it easy to get right down to painting.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts and other utilities.
- And much more (see a full comparison here).
Changes In ArtRage Studio / Studio Pro 3.0.6
Features & Upgrades:
• Pod Hiding: Unwanted pods can now be hidden using the Pods menu in the View Menu. Tool, Menu and Colour pods can't be hidden but all others can.
• Photoshop Brush Head Import: Using the menu on the Presets Panel when the Sticker Spray is selected you can now import brushes from most Photoshop '.abr' files. When you select the Import Photoshop Brush option you are given the option of selecting an '.abr' file to import from. When you have selected the file you are presented with a list of available brushes. Select brush heads from the list (Shift-click to multiselect blocks, Ctrl/Cmd click to select single additional items, Ctrl/Cmd-A to select all, Ctrl/Cmd-D to deselect all). When you click OK, a preset is generated for each brush head in the current category of sticker spray presets. You can the edit the variants as you need to create the desired effect.
• Non-Paintable Warning: When you attempt to use a tool on a layer that cannot support (eg. knife tool on a text layer) a warning icon appears.
• JPEG Export Quality: The export quality used by the app for JPEGs can now be set in the Export settings of the Preferences panel. Future implementations should allow it to be set on each export but this is a reasonable first step.
• Right Clicking Pods: Right clicking a pod now triggers the same event as Click and Hold, which allows people who have Click and Hold -> Right Click helpers to use the pods properly.
• Photoshop Filter Support: Thanks to assistance from users having problems with specific filter sets, and support from the authors of those filters, we have improved general support for Photoshop Filters and the application should now work with a wider range.
• Corner roundels now position themselves correctly when they reappear if they are hidden by Clear Canvas when the window resizes.
• Removed the 'Register' option from the Help Menu in the Studio Pro demo.
• Fixed a bug that could prevent layer stack updates when the transform tool was used to select a layer.
• Fixed a bug that caused spaces to appear after accented characters in a text layer after the file had been saved and reloaded.
• Prevented the palette knife tool generating a new layer when used on a text layer.
• Fixed a bug that caused file extensions to capitalise on OSX during export.
• Fixed a bug that caused the Ink Services toggle to always appear ON when accessing the settings panel, even if it was actually turned off.
• Fixed a bug that prevented Page Up and Page Down from persisting in keyboard shortcuts.
• Fixed a bug that caused Okaying the Preferences Panel to prompt for restart even when nothing had been changed.
• Fixed a bug that could cause odd behaviours when double clicking using a stylus double click rocker button on OSX. The previous system could make it look as if the application had locked up due to multiple dialogs attempting to open.
• Fixed a bug that could crash ArtRage when duplicating a group that contained text layers.
• Fixed the HLS variants of the Hair Brush sticker spray preset.
• Fixed a bug that prevented the canvas updating when importing an image while the text tool is selected.
• Fixed a crash that could occur on closing the sticker sheet creator with 0 selected for columns and rows.
• Removed *.* file type from Save As dialogues. As part of this, fixed a crash that could occur when saving a file as *.* in the Save dialog.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the Edit Menu when filters that had certain characters in their name ( for example) had been added to the list of filters to scan.
• Fixed a bug that could cause ArtRage to crash when running certain filters twice.
• Fixed an update bug that caused the Presets, Settings and Tool Picker panels to display the wrong settings if the current tool was changed via a shortcut key while in Clear Canvas mode.
• Fixed a bug that prevented NikSoftware Viviza Photoshop Plugins working (many thanks to NikSoftware for their fantastic feedback and assistance!). The fixes we applied should also work for a range of other filters.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when undoing and redoing the hiding of a group in the layer stack.
• Improved support for Wacom Bamboo Touch gesture operations on OS X and are working with Wacom to ensure that their next driver update contains additional information that will improve gesture processing on both platforms.
• Fixed a problem that could sometimes cause panels to appear off-screen in OS X 10.4.
Home Page- http://www.artrage.com/